Interested in planning your next exhibition at Propeller?
Propeller is a dynamic artist run centre interested in a wide spectrum of visual arts practices. The gallery’s location in the heart of the Queen West gallery District combined with it's history of exhibitions ensure continued public interest and critical notice. Propeller provides artists at all stages of their career the opportunity to exhibit in a professional gallery venue.
The gallery accepts submissions for exhibition from artists at all stages of their careers on an ongoing basis. All exhibition proposals are reviewed quarterly by the Selection Committee.
When evaluating exhibition proposal applications, consideration is given to:
- the quality of the work
- the level of professionalism, and
- the demonstrated commitment to the visual arts
Proposals for exhibiting at Propeller are accepted online at:
All exhibition Proposals should include the following:
- Exhibition or project description (max one-page).
- Current curriculum vitae, or short bios of all participating artist (if applying for group exhibition)
- maximum of 20 images of current work related to your proposal.
- Sales made through exhibiting at Propeller are subject to a 25% commission.